- Dec. 13 – Ph.D. Hooding and Commencement – 7 p.m. – Rialto Center for the Arts
- Dec. 14 – Master’s Ceremony – 10 a.m. – Center Parc Stadium
- Dec. 15 – Bachelor’s Ceremony – 10 a.m. – Center Parc Stadium
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Dec. 15 – Bachelor’s Ceremony – 3 p.m. – Center Parc Stadium
- Andrew Young School of Policy Studies
- Byrdine F. Lewis College of Nursing and Health Professions
- College of the Arts
- College of Education and Human Development
- Institute for Biomedical Sciences
- J. Mack Robinson College of Business
- School of Public Health
- Dec. 16 – Weather Make-up Day
- Dec. 17 – Perimeter College Ceremony – 10 a.m. – Center Parc Stadium
- >Details to come
- Dec. 18 – Perimeter College Weather Make-up Day
You are required to wear Georgia State’s official regalia if you attend Commencement.
Orders placed on or before Sept. 20 will be available for pick-up at the Commencement Fair. Orders placed after Sept. 20 will be available for pick-up in the University Bookstore after Dec. 6.
Yes. It is important you RSVP to attend so provisions can be made for your seating and recognition during the ceremony.
Atlanta campus degree candidates can register for their ceremony at gsu.marchingorder.com by November 10.
- Ph.D. degree candidates will receive four guest tickets.
- At this time, master’s and bachelor’s degree candidate guests will not be ticketed.
Yes. Degree candidates will be individually recognized on stage.