Degree candidates on the Atlanta campus can stop by the Commencement Fair on Monday, March 25 or Tuesday, March 26 in the Student Center East Ballroom from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. At the fair, degree candidates can pick up or order their cap and gown, take graduation photos, join the Alumni Association and much more. Attendance isn’t mandatory, but graduates participating in the ceremonies are encouraged to attend.
The Commencement Fair is a one-stop shop to help candidates prepare for Commencement. Candidates can purchase cap and gowns, take gradation photos, order graduation announcements, join the Alumni Association and much more.
No, attendance at the Commencement Fair is not mandatory and degree candidates may drop in at any time during the event.
No preparation is required. Just bring your Panther ID to check in. Graduate-level candidates do NOT need to check in.
- Commencement staff
- Graduation Office
- Jostens (Class 2019 rings)
- Alumni Association
- Student Alumni Association
- Grad Images (Photography)
- University Bookstore
- Herff Jones (Cap and Gowns)
- Military Outreach
- Georgia’s Own Credit Union
- University Career Services
- Recreation Center
- Multicultural Center
- Class Gift Campaign
- Student Financial Management Center
- Center for Instructional Innovation
- School of Public Health Office of Academic Assistance
- J. Mack Robinson College of Business Office of Academic Assistance